Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Buying Own Domain

An another way to get money from internet is creating a own domain for you and start posting about interest, there are many websites to get a domain name like goodaddy is one of the website which i got my own domain. After getting your domain you have to host your website for that you should get a hosting space even i blogger they give free hosting if you expect more tools you should host your website in a hosting site. And keep on updating it google page rank and alexa ranks are very important to get you paid well.

3 comments:

Bendever Gerona said...

Why don;t you have your own domain then?

Arun Rajiah said...

i ve my own domain

www.rarun.info
www.enterprisepublication.com

Bendever Gerona said...

hahah. So we are on he same paths then.

I have my own domain too and kept my blogger account for contests and spams heheheh

http://bendzg.com